4/30/12

Snuck up on me again

Monday is here again, how does time fly while your having fun but crawl when your not. I miss Noel all week long while she is gone at school ; she's my baby girl and only 4 years old but yet I have to make a choice I will have to live with -the choice to send her to a school two hours away so that she doesn't have to ride in a vehicle 4 hours a day plus school for 8 hours....Whewwwww that's a lot on a baby that's a lot on a parent. I get her back on the weekends and they fly by so fast , I'm so happy school is almost out and she will be home all summer long.

Just missing my baby girl, I still have my other girls at home but its no comparison to having all of my girls home with me at once. Kendall and Giuliana miss Noel when she is not home too, they ask when sissy is coming home our house is not a home when we are all not there to share it together.

Ive been asked about my Wish List ( Donate ) Button up to the right of my blog - this button was put here a while ago. If you have been with me since the start of this blog- It was my very intention to take Noel to China to get stem cells to help her eyes Ive since realized people that don't know or haven't experienced what life is like and the challenges we face day to day don't actually know or don't believe in the therapy or are hesitant to help. I've put this button there to help with any of the trips, therapies, special needs toys , equipment etc that Noel may need. This account is strictly for Noel and the things she may need- what makes a company charge outrageous amounts for a child that needs things different.

No comments:

Post a Comment